You know I just got finished dancing around the room, right?!
My hair is FINALLY long enough to put into a decent sized, full curly bun, with no extensions!
*hallelujah claps and faints!*
I’ve been dying to nail this style, because its so easy, still protects my ends, and transitions from the office to the weekend seamlessly.
-Aloe Vera or EcoStyler Gel
-Washed, Moisturized, Stretched hair (I did 2 strand twists)
-No snag Ponytail elastic
1. Gather your hair to the top of your head and secure in a clean, not too tight ponytail.
2. Apply a SMALL amount of gel to the area around the ponytail- this games flyaways, and keeps frizz back
3. Divide your ponytail into 5 small sections- each about the amount of hair you’d use to do a fingerthick 2 strand twist.
4. Using your fingers, grab the first small section of hair from front ponytail- and roll it forward to create a ‘pincurl.’ Pin this to the front of your head.
5. Repeat this on the remaining sections of hair.
6. When finished, gently fluff out the areas between each of the curls to finish the illusion of a large bun.
Voila! Simple, chic, professional bun! Yay!!
*dances out of the room!*
Curlies, are you still waiting for bun length? Did you already hit this natural hair milestone?